Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I really don't think that there is a better way to celebrate Valentine's day than by making some delicious frosted sugar cookies.   You know like the ones they have in the store that are fluffy and soft and have icing to match whatever holiday is currently being celebrated?  Yeah, those.  I love them.  I think I could eat a whole container of them.

Well, last night my friend, Catherine, made some cookies that were just like those ones at the store.  She found this recipe for soft frosted sugar cookies that came from someone who also loves those cookies at the store.  Uh, hello, they were amazing.  I was glad that I was there to watch her work and help sprinkle on the sprinkles.  She made them for her coworkers, but we enjoyed the most of the extras.


I'm currently scheming for an excuse to make these so I can eat another one.  Let me know if you have any ideas.

Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

  1. Monday night group! ;) lol Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Wish I was there to celebrate V-Day with you. I agree with Caroline...cake pops! I never can get mine to look pretty. I need a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all very good ideas.... I'm gonna start working on them. Katelind, ya'll are going to have to help me eat them!

    ReplyDelete