Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cupcakes!

Tomorrow night marks the first night of AWANA, the scripture memory program at church.  My friend and I help out with the 5th and 6th grade girls.  It's such a great age to work with.

I worked with this age group last year and had a blast.  The girls are so sweet and just want to have a good time.


So, anyway, there's nothing special about these cupcakes.  They're just funfetti with vanilla and chocolate frosting.  But, my friend and I found some super girly cupcake liners to make things more fun, because girls just wanna have fun!  Ok... I'll stop the cheese.


I think these girls are going to have a sugar high tomorrow night.  There's nothing better than giving kids lots of sugar in the evening and sending them home to their parents. ;)

3 comments:

  1. umm I want one of these haha they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m jealous! Sprinkles make everything better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about that time for another post

    ReplyDelete